DIY Vegan Hair Detangler Ingredients
12 ounce or larger glass spray bottle
1 ½ cups distilled water
3 tablespoons marshmallow root
½ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons doTERRA Salon Essentials® Smoothing Conditioner
5 drops Rosemary oil
5 drops Patchouli oil
5 drops Geranium oil
5 drops Melaleuca oil
DIY Vegan Hair Detangler Instructions
- Boil water and marshmallow root in small pan.
- Reduce heat and let simmer 20–30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and strain through cheesecloth or wire strainer.
- While warm, pour into bottle and add conditioner, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils.
- Shake until combined.
- To use, spray generous amount on wet hair and comb through.
Check out our upcoming Vegan Beauty DIY E-Book