Mental health has been reported to hit an all time low during the festive season and there are many people who spend Christmas day alone. This is our joint way to offer some positive human contact and a place to stretch, flow and join us for a hot drink and mince pie.
It would be a great help if you could help up spread the word by sharing this post on social media and email it to your friends and family to help us make a bigger positive impact this Christmas.
- 10-11am on Christmas day at Anytime Fitness Dorchester
- The yoga class is aimed at all abilities and complete beginners are welcome.
- You don’t need to be a member of Anytime Fitness Dorchester to attend the yoga class.
- Classes are FREE
- We will be taking donations on the day also for the charity Mind Dorset.
- If you cant attend but would still like to donate click our Just Giving link (Click here) please share this link on your social media to help us boost the event
- To book your place if you are an Anytime Fitness member you can do so online using the normal booking system.
- To book your place if you are not an Anytime Fitness member email Bridie with your name to reserve your place (email: email@example.com)
- There will be hot drinks and mince pies served after yoga
- Christmas jumpers and leggings optional
We are looking for Christmas Yoga Elves to help on the day
- We are looking for volunteers to help with welcoming people at the door, taking donations and doing drinks and mince pies.
- If you are interested email Bridie at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your place and receive further details.
Best wishes Bridie x