The wellbeing of your community is paramount to its positive growth. I have worked with a wide range of community wellbeing projects, from school yoga, parent and child yoga after school clubs, learn to henna workshops for womens groups, to lottery funded yoga classes.
Examples of Community Wellbeing Projects & Work
- Littlemoor Community Yoga – Funded by The Big Lottery Fund. Delivering yoga within the heart of the community at an affordable price, suitable for all levels of mobility and experience.
- Learn to Henna workshop for FLOW (Fantastic. Ladies. Of. Weymouth)
- Yoga taster sessions for the community with Big 4 Littlemoor, on their Easter open day
- Yoga classes across the Acorn Academy Trust school cluster
- Christmas Day Yoga Fundraiser fro Mind Dorset
- After school parent and child yoga club, across the Acorn Academy school clusters
- Poundbury park yoga (coming soon). With 10% of profit going to local charity
An amazing support especially for our charity ball which raised over £1300 for endo uk ltd. We have appreciated the hard work and the support Bridie provided us and hope they continue to help those suffering xx
When you have Endometriosis there are few that actually understand what it is that you’re feeling. This company gets it, and wants to help. She doesn’t only help in her country either, but she even shipped to me in the US. She’s the type of business owner that truely cares about what her products can do to help you.
Had such a lovely morning with Bridie at the workshop today. She is so easy to talk to, knowledgable and friendly. Highly recommend these sessions and would def attend something else.
Thanks so much 💕💕